We collect and store all the necessary Personal Data referred to below on our website in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free the flow of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”) and the Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002.
1. Who processes your Personal Data?
The Controller of the Personal Data submitted through the website ichemad.com is Ichemad-Profarb Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Gliwice (44-100) at ul. Chorzowska 117, entered into the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register by the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under KRS number: 0000123614, NIP: 6312353651, REGON: 277867388.
2. What categories of Personal Data do we process?
- In connection with the use of the website ichemad.com, we collect and process the following personal data provided by the user:
- personal data of natural persons (including first name and surname, country of origin, email address, telephone number) necessary for proper communication with the user, including contacting the user via telecommunications end devices (telephone or email) to the phone number or email address provided in the contact form. Providing the abovementioned data is always voluntary, but necessary to use the services offered by the Company. Failure to provide Personal Data will be an obstacle to contact you in response to the question submitted via the contact form.
- In connection with the use of the website ichemad.com, we also automatically collect (only to improve the quality of services provided by us or the functionality of the website) technical data, including the Internet protocol address (IP address) of the user’s device, information about the user’s time zone and the operating system. For statistical purposes, we also store information on users’ login (such as the date of registration, date of last password change, date of giving consent on the website, date of last login) and the type and version of web browser used by them.
3. For what purpose do we process Personal Data?
- We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to conduct ongoing correspondence or communication (to the email address or telephone number provided by the user, also using telecommunications end devices or via email) in connection with the services provided by our Company. The basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in ensuring contact, efficient implementation of business contracts, their performance or handling;
- for analytical or statistical purposes. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the use of financial and sales analyses for the purposes of internal reporting and determining the optimal directions of website development or promotion of services;
- to target clearly solicited marketing content through our website. The legal basis for processing is the legitimate interest of the Controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in the delivery of marketing communication explicitly solicited by the user, among others in the form of optional newsletters, i.e. email messages containing information on current offers, promotions or competitions. Data processing for this purpose takes place only if express consent has been given to receive marketing information by electronic means (optional consent), which can always be withdrawn or refused;
- for technical and administrative purposes and for the purposes of ensuring the security of the IT system and its management – the legal basis for processing is the Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) consisting in ensuring the security of the website, removing possible failures or errors in services available for through it, as well as website management;
4. How long do we store Personal Data?
- Personal Data will be stored for the period of cooperation of the Parties. In addition, after termination of cooperation, such data will be stored due to the obligations arising from accounting and tax regulations, for their duration, and for reasons of legal security, until potential claims are time-barred. To the extent that the basis for the processing of Personal Data is consent, such Data will be processed until its withdrawal. A consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of a consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before its withdrawal. If you wish to withdraw your consent to the processing of Personal Data, please send an email or letter to the address provided in the “Contact” tab (or via the contact form available at this website).
- The periods of storage of Personal Data may be extended if the Data is necessary to establish, pursue or defend against potential claims, and after this period only if and to the extent that it will be required by law. After the expiry of the processing period, the data is irretrievably deleted or anonymized.
5. Who do we disclose your Personal Data to?
- Subject to section 5(2) below, the Personal Data provided on our website is not disclosed by us to any third parties.
- In order to achieve the goals set out in section 3 above, we may disclose the Personal Data entered on the website to the following categories of recipients:
- entities providing technical support services, software maintenance or data storage, and analytical services to our Company, as specified in the Cookies Policy;
- law enforcement authorities, supervisory authorities, public authorities, entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, the disclosure of such data takes place in connection with the fulfilment of legal obligations;
- The Company does not transfer any Personal Data to a third country (i.e. a country outside the European Economic Area) or an international organisation.
6. Your rights
- In connection with the processing of Personal Data by the Controller, you have the following rights:
- The right to object
Objection to data processing for the purpose of legitimate interest due to a specific situation: You have the right to object at any time, due to your special situation, to the processing of your data, based on Article 6(1)(e) of the GDPR (data processing in the public interest) or Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (data processing based on a legitimate interest). When submitting an objection, you should indicate your specific situation justifying the objection, and we will evaluate your objection. We will stop processing your Data for these purposes in connection with the objection, unless there are significant legally valid grounds for us in relation to this data that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or your data will be necessary for us to establish, pursue or defend claims;
- Objection to data processing for marketing purposes: The user also has the right to object at any time to the processing of their data for marketing purposes, without the need to justify it;
- To exercise the right to object, please contact us by sending us an email to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the Company’s address indicated on the “Contact” tab of our website.
- You can obtain information on how and to what extent we process your data and additionally a copy of your Personal Data;
- You can request the rectification of your Data (if it has been incorrectly saved or if it has changed), its deletion (if there is no basis for us to process it) or restriction of processing (if you want us to process your Data only to a limited extent, until we accept your objection or request for rectification of the Data, and if you want the Data to be stored in relation to your claims);
- you can request the transfer of your Data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You can submit the received Data to the data controller of your choice. Where the processing of your data is based on a legitimate interest, you can object to such processing;
- you can request the anonymization of your data and exercise the right to be informed about the data we use for the purpose of our cooperation. Regardless of this, you will be informed each time about the breach of the security of your data protection within the deadlines provided for in applicable law.
- If you believe that the processing of your data by us infringes your rights, write to us. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, i.e. (ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warszawa).
7. Confidentiality of your Personal Data
- In connection with the processing of Personal Data, we undertake to keep it strictly confidential and properly secure it against unauthorized access by third parties. Personal data collected in the course of our contacts is confidential and is processed only in accordance with the provisions of the applicable legislation of the Republic of Poland and the European Union.
8. Other provisions
- Session cookies remain on the user’s device until they leave the website or turn off the web browser. Permanent cookies remain on the user’s device for a specified period of time or until they are manually deleted.
Below, we present how to change cookie settings in the most popular browsers:
Google Chrome: Menu > Settings > Show advanced settings > Privacy > Content settings > Cookies – select the right option
Internet Explorer: Menu > Tools > Internet Options > Privacy – select the right option
Mozilla Firefox: Menu > Options > Privacy > History – select the right option
Opera: Menu > Preferencje > Zaawansowane > Ciasteczka – należy wybrać odpowiednią opcję
Safari: Menu > Preferences > Advanced > Cookies – select the right option